[ckan-dev] problem with spatial previews

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:40:42 UTC 2015

Hello again,
I made a pull request for the parameters problem:
https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-geoview/pull/23

Which gets the WFS to the point where it can read the capabilities and
tries to get individual layer data using POST requests. Unfortunately at
that point I get another error from the GeoServer: "Bitte einen
Servicenamen angeben!". I.e. please give a service name. The XML being sent
in the body looks sensible. I've tried adding 'SERVICE=WFS' in the url, it
doesn't help. I'm stumped. But it is nice to see a WFS source that at least
gets to this stage, and solve a side-issue of extra parameters being
deleted from the URLs.

Maybe someone with inside info about your GeoServer can decipher that
message. I haven't found any viewer on your website that uses the WFS data,
so I can't see an example request to figure it out.

Best,
Matt