[ckan-dev] Ckan Spatial Adjustments

Pedro G Silva pedro.gracio at deimos.com.pt
Wed Dec 2 18:07:03 UTC 2015

Hi All

I'm using CKAN 2.4.0 and ckanext-spatial without any problems. Im
trying to do 2 things:

-add a map to the frontpage

-change the size of the map on the search page

I'm trying to do this changing the ckan default templates but I can't
find a logic for it. For the frontpage I try to follow the row column
logic, but the map keeps getting out of the page.

On the search page, I found out how to change the default height of
the map, editing the spatial_query.css height property. But this makes
the map go on top of the search results and I can't adjust the
"container" size that contains the map.

I tried to understand the jinja 2 templates but I can't understand how
to make specific changes. I also tried to find some wysiwyg editor for
jinja to no avail. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

--

[image: DEIMOS Engenharia, SA] <http://www.deimos.pt>
*Pedro Gracio Silva*

*Av. D. Joao II, Lt 1.17.01, 10 • 1998-023 Lisboa, Portugal*
Ph: +351 21 893 3020 • Fax: +351 21 896 9099