[ckan-dev] HELP! CKAN translations

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Thu Dec 3 17:54:14 UTC 2015

Speak another language? There is only one week left to complete
translations of CKAN before the next release!

Progress is slow so far - Japanese & Italian are the only languages so
far to complete, leaving some really big fishes needing 10 minutes of
your time to complete - Spanish, German, French and Chinese.

Please help support open data around the world by contributing a small
amount of time to add translations. Sign up here:

https://www.transifex.com/okfn/ckan/2-5/

David