[ckan-dev] purge organizations

Hildegard Gerlach hildegard.gerlach at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Mon Dec 21 11:13:03 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I am doing tests on a program to insert organizations programmatically.
Thanks for the help, it works now, but I am running into another
problem. For testing purposes I would like to delete and recreate
organizations, but deleting is not enough, they need to be purged.
Deleting from the "Manage organizations" page does not purge them, they
are just marked as "deleted" but I cannot recreate them with the same
name. I thought I could do it with the paster command, but this works
only for datasets and organizations are not datasets. Is there a way to
do it or do I have to write a program for it or delete it directly in
the database ?
I am using Ckan 2.2

Thanks

Hilde