[ckan-dev] Dataset ownership (Aaron McGlinchy)

Aaron McGlinchy McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz
Tue Dec 22 23:50:58 UTC 2015

So, back to my original question.  Has there been any development since* to either enable an admin to post on behalf on another user, or reassign dataset ownership without having to edit the database manually?   (*Following on from previously raised question, at which time seemed only way was to edit the database https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2014-May/007408.html)

Thanks
Aaron

Message: 5