[ckan-dev] CKAN DCAT-AP 1.1 Integration

Timothy Giles timothy.giles at slu.se
Fri Dec 4 09:06:01 UTC 2015

Hi Marco.

I am part of a group working at SLU (swedens agricultural university) who will be working on this early part of 2016. Certainly we will look to publish an updated extension with DCAT AP 1.1 support once the work is completed. Preliminary work on mapping the latest standard is underway already.

Regards Timothy