[ckan-dev] Filtering by group_type

Niall Beard niall.beard at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Feb 4 09:17:35 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

I'd love to. It's currently tied in with our theming and other stuff here:
https://github.com/ElixirUK/ckanext-tess
So once I sort some bugs out I'll separate it into a nice example extension
of its own and write an accompanying blog article with it.

Niall Beard
Scientific Web Technologist,
myGrid Team,
University of Manchester