[ckan-dev] Problem adding datasets using sh script.

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Feb 4 12:29:47 UTC 2015

Hi Isabel,

> type="package",

That's what's causing the issue. Define type as "dataset" or better yet,
don't use it all unless you are using custom dataset types.
(And yes, I know that on "member_create" you need "object_type=package" ;) )

Search results on the main page filter datasets of type "dataset", that's
why it's not coming up, even if your dataset was created fine.

Buena suerte,

Adrià