[ckan-dev] problem downloading some of the files

Hamadi Seluan seluan.hamadi at gov.ro
Tue Feb 24 13:50:00 UTC 2015

Hi there ! Found my problem.

Because I was using 2 domain names :"data" and "date" at first, until I
realised that it  was wrong, half of my files had the link build up with
"data" and the other half with "date".

After changing one of the file links to the right domain the   ofs-hero
script added that file to the json.

Now all I need is a solution to loop through the db and replace al my urls
the corect way.

I updated one entry in resources table but when i checked to se if the
update made any changes on the website I noticed that it didn't .

I believe that the link has to be replaced in multiple tables, but I don't
know which tables.

Any help would be much appreciated !

Thank you !