[ckan-dev] Current state of Vagrant-provisioned CKAN source installs?

Bruce Crevensten becrevensten at alaska.edu
Thu Jan 29 21:04:37 UTC 2015

Hi all, just closing the loop on this -- thanks very much for the various
references, they were indeed helpful!

Since our organization runs CentOS and Puppet, we decided to take the
excellent work done on the Puppet Forge module
<https://forge.puppetlabs.com/conzar/ckan> and modify it to run on CentOS.

What we've got is not a thing of beauty, but it does successfully provision
a Centos 6.5 image with CKAN with spatial and harvester extensions, and
we're able to use it to continue development.

Thanks again for the help!