[ckan-dev] Only specific field in a search result.

BLANC Antoine blanc at kdl.co.jp
Fri Jan 9 01:52:01 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

I mean field of metadata (e.g. maintainer, extra metadata, ...).
Actually, I call api/3/action/package_search, I get the "result" field
to process the dataset list.
But in each dataset, I have the complete list of metadata for this
dataset and in my case I only need 2 or 3 metadata. So I have developed
a middleware that filters the result list to get a list of dataset with
only the metadata that I need.

best regards
Antoine

@ : blanc at kdl.co.jp