[ckan-dev] CKAN Site/Dataset Usage extension?

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 19:50:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

ckanext-reports is an extension for storing the results of long-running reports so that we don't have to generate them in real-time.  It's used to run reports that exist in ckanext-qa and other places.  You can see examples of the reports at http://data.gov.uk/data/report

I didn't know it was used in data.gov.aus, but I'm glad someone else is getting some use out of it :)

Ross