[ckan-dev] Problem with ckanext-harvester and remote_orgs:create

Rodrigo Valdez rodri.valdez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 19:31:26 UTC 2015

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for helping us, I was trying again to create the orgs and I found
a new problem.

*INFO  [ckanext.harvest.harvesters.ckanharvester] Organization
a4016a94-ea46-4671-907e-b56b51d86efa is not available*
*ERROR [ckanext.harvest.harvesters.ckanharvester] Could not get remote org
a4016a94-ea46-4671-907e-b56b51d86efa*

Its seem to be an error here
<https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-harvest/blob/master/ckanext/harvest/harvesters/ckanharvester.py#L343>

Regards