[ckan-dev] Problem with ckanext-harvester and remote_orgs:create

Rodrigo Valdez rodri.valdez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 21:19:37 UTC 2015

Can you pass me your Harvest configuration and your authoritation settings.

Mine are

{"read_only": true, "default_tags": ["Gobierno"], "remote_groups":
"only_local", "remote_orgs": "create", "user": "rodrigogrl", "api_key":
"<myapikey>", "force_all": false}

and

## Authorization Settings

ckan.auth.anon_create_dataset = False
ckan.auth.create_unowned_dataset = True
ckan.auth.create_dataset_if_not_in_organization = False
ckan.auth.user_create_groups = False
ckan.auth.user_create_organizations = True
ckan.auth.user_delete_groups = False
ckan.auth.user_delete_organizations = False
ckan.auth.create_user_via_api = False
ckan.auth.create_user_via_web = True
ckan.auth.roles_that_cascade_to_sub_groups = admin

I have now the following error

2015-01-22 22:12:05,100 INFO  [ckanext.harvest.harvesters.ckanharvester]
Organization af31bd09-9949-4793-9056-769ac8daf3d7 is not available
2015-01-22 22:12:05,965 DEBUG [ckanext.harvest.harvesters.base]
NotAuthorized()

Sorry for the inconvenience

Rodrigo Valdez
0981-530572