[ckan-dev] CKAN Site/Dataset Usage extension?

Marco Combetto marcomb at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 14:29:17 UTC 2015

Thanks for the hints!
In facts I am now facing a template error on genshi loader:
"Template: _util.html not found"
We are using the Jinja2 (CKAN 2.2), not sure what I have to do to support also a Genshi extensionhttp://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-2.2/templating.html
Not clear how to support in my installation the old templating system. I was supposing was supported out of the boxDo I have to copy the genshi template (_util.html) where your extension is?
Thanks for about the other extensions. I was too optimistic, I get rid of, I will try later with these others.