[ckan-dev] Resource view plugin for ZIP files

Matthew Fullerton matthew at smartlane.de
Wed Jul 8 12:18:06 UTC 2015

Hi,
I would be even more interested in a plugin that offers to unzip zip files to multiple resources at upload time OR put a listing of the contents into the description of a single resource automatically. Or a 'preview' that just loads the file listing as text from an extras field, created at upload. A preview that actually accesses the ZIP file each time on-view is probably to much work for the server or too much bandwidth for the client (assuming ZIP file previewing with JavaScript is even possible).

Best,
Matt

Projekt SMARTLANE

matthew at smartlane.de<mailto:florian at smartlane.de>
T +49.89.289.28575
F +49.89.289.22333
www.smartlane.de<http://www.smartlane.de/>

EXIST-Gründungsvorhaben "Tapestry"
c/o Lehrstuhl für Verkehrstechnik
Technische Universität München
Arcisstraße 21
80333 München

Gefördert vom Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Technologie
aufgrund eines Beschlusses des Deutschen Bundestages.