[ckan-dev] Adding new content type in extension

Alan Tygel alantygel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 09:54:11 UTC 2015

Hi Denis,

Thank you very much! It helped me a lot!

Just a note about the migration: I had to run

> python setup.py develop

to make the migration work without errors. Is it really necessary or I
missed something? If its necessary, it would be nice to be in the readme.

And a detail: in the install instructions, I would also add

> paster --plugin=ckanext-featuredviews featured migrate -c
/etc/ckan/default/production.ini

in the read me.

all the best,
alan