[ckan-dev] WMS Manage Get Capabilities document not listing the layers

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 04:30:39 UTC 2015

Dear All,
I have installed CKAN on Ubuntu 12.04 by following  steps given in
http://docs.ckan
.org/en/latest/maintaining/installing/install-from-package.html.
After that I have installed spatial extension by following steps given in
https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-geoview.

 But when  I added  WMS get Capability document url and given file format
as XML.In Preview section only Text type only available. Not able to find
map view along with layers from get capability document. How to enable map
view.

Please kindly help me to resolve the problem.

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh