[ckan-dev] Paster stop/restart ?

Alan Tygel alantygel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:40:27 UTC 2015

Oh, very useful, Adrià, thanks!

Just in case, I reproduce an alert stated on the docs:

--reload will start the reload monitor, and restart the server whenever a
file is edited. This can be a little expensive, but is very useful during
development.
cheers,
alan

Núcleo de Solidariedade Técnica - Soltec/UFRJ <http://www.soltec.ufrj.br>