[ckan-dev] Multilingual extension for Metadata, organization, Groups, tags

Alessio Dragoni alessio.dragoni at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:38:00 UTC 2015

Hello Marco,
don't know if this will fit your needs but we have developed a tools
that can help translators maintaining multiple language translations of
CKAN textual metadata fields.
This works in combination of the Multilingual Extension
<http://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-2.2.2/multilingual.html> and related APIs.
You can see more details on
https://github.com/sciamlab/ckan-multilingual-translator

Regards,