[ckan-dev] Problems with manual install of solr

Michael Speth spethm at landcareresearch.co.nz
Fri Mar 13 01:36:02 UTC 2015

Greetings,
  I am installing solr manually (well, through a puppet solr<https://forge.puppetlabs.com/landcareresearch/solr> module which has a bit of changes that I haven't deploy yet).  Anyways, the point is, its not using the package repository to install.

The solr module copies the collection1 solr core (renames it default) and links the schema.xml from ckan.

When trying to acces the ckan site (after everything has been installed), there is an error which is listed in the pastbin link below.

http://pastebin.com/65UrpvB8

Anyone know what is not configured correctly?  The production.ini has the solr configured as such:
ckan.site_id = default
solr_url = http://127.0.0.1:8983/solr

Thanks

--