[ckan-dev] CKAN 2.2.2 errors when creating datasets and resources

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Mar 9 18:16:15 UTC 2015

Thanks for the report Milica, I'll have a look asap.

See comments below:

On 9 Mar 2015 16:06, "Milica Knezevic" <knezevic.milica at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. package_create is successful and calling
package_show?id=<newly_created_package_name> returns info about the newly
created package (dataset). But when trying to access this package via web
UI, I get Internal server error and here's the log:

Just to clarify, you are creating a dataset with a resource using the API
(ie calling package_create)

> 2. resource_add returns Internal server error and here's the log:

Do you mean resource_create? And again, is this via the API or the UI?

Thanks,

Adrià