[ckan-dev] SOLR version to install on CKAN 2.3

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Mon Mar 9 19:37:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yes, you can use a later version of Solr. 4.4 should be fine.

Ross

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015, at 07:05 PM, Jorge Pantoja wrote:
> Hi
Everyone,

> I’m
installing CKAN 2.3 on RedHat 6, but I don’t know which SOLR version
should I use. I have installed the 1.4.1 version of SOLR with previous
CKAN versions on Centos, but I don’t know if it’s possible to use a
later version of SOLR, like 4.4.0, with the new CKAN.

> So, it’s
possible to install a later version of SOLR, rather than 1.4.1,
with CKAN 2.3?

> Thanks for
the help,