[ckan-dev] Dcat harvester: Owner org missing

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Thu Mar 26 17:32:31 UTC 2015

To answer (partially to myself): After looking at the code and playing a
bit with the harvester: as opposed to the CKAN harvester (for example), the
fetch process never read the configuration of the source, so it seems there
is no way it could know the owner organisation from the configuration... or
I am missing something.

I've created an issue for this (
https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-dcat/issues/26) and I've temporarily used
the conf field to pass the data, I did not find how to access the
configuration field.

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Guidoin
Director of product and service development