[ckan-dev] CKAN 2.5 milestone

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Fri Oct 23 15:37:55 UTC 2015

I've created a milestone for CKAN 2.5 in github. If you have pull
requests assigned to you that you intend to review and merge before we
fork for the 2.5 release, please add this milestone to your PRs.

https://github.com/ckan/ckan/pulls?q=milestone%3A%22CKAN+2.5%22

If you're not a core dev and you have a strong preference that a PR be
included in CKAN 2.5 please add a comment on the pull request instead.
:-)

At a meeting next week we should rebalance or un-tag these pull
requests if necessary so that the release process can start soon.

Ian