[ckan-dev] Docker

Denis Zgonjanin deniszgonjanin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:16:01 UTC 2015

All of the images here are open source, generic, support multiple CKAN
versions, and are tested continuously with Circle CI:
https://github.com/datacats/datacats/tree/master/docker. They are also used
heavily in development and production.

There's nothing in those images tied to datacats, so they can be used with
docker-compose. As Ian mentioned, if we can reconcile the images in CKAN
itself with those in datacats, then you'll get both #1 and #2 for free.