[ckan-dev] Docker

Serban Teodorescu teodorescu.serban at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:44:00 UTC 2015

Sometime this week or the next, I will provide all resources required to
build images and the docker-compose file.
You will most likely want to have a separate repo on github for Dockerfiles
and enable automated builds on docker hub.
More details to follow soon, sorry for delaying. :(

Lun, 12 oct. 2015, 13:20, Matthew Fullerton <matt.fullerton at gmail.com> a
scris: