[ckan-dev] CKAN Max Resource Size

Alex Gartner alexandru.gartner+ckan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:04:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

I think that if you comment out the "ckan.max_resource_size" and
"ckan.max_image_size"
options from the .ini file then the default values will be used instead.
But the default values are exactly 10 and 2 so commenting them out doesn't
have any effect in your case.

ckan.max_image_size I think defines the maximum size of an image that can
be used for an organization or group. Not sure if it's used somewhere else.

Alex