[ckan-dev] Batch upload

Denis Zgonjanin deniszgonjanin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:23:44 UTC 2015

There is a project we did a few months ago, to batch export all CKAN data
and metadata into the Data Packages
(http://dataprotocols.org/data-packages/) format.
The code we wrote is built into the ckanapi:
https://github.com/ckan/ckanapi#bulk-dataset-and-resource-export---datapackagejson-format

Now what's left is the same functionality, the other way. A batch import.

If you have any appetite to take it on, it might be a good addition for
ckanapi as well.