[ckan-dev] Users role permissions

Denis Zgonjanin deniszgonjanin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:19:56 UTC 2015

Hi Natalia,

Organization users can be set as admin's for their organization, even if
they don't have sysadmin status. So you can hand out organizational admin
accounts, and they can create and publish datasets, as well as manage
permissions for other users in the organization.

If you haven't seen these yet, take a look at the various auth settings:
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/maintaining/configuration.html#authorization-settings

Hope this helps,
- Denis