[ckan-dev] Future, flask, breaking things, funding.

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Mon Sep 14 22:04:23 UTC 2015

Looks interesting. Large scientific datasets are also something to handle
in a 3.0 implementation.

I wouldn't mind writing up the CKAN use case paradigm I've been presenting
lately, as that is what I see as the core of user value when you step aside
from the resulting technical value of a solid data management system.

But yeah, improving 'data pipelines' is the thing.

Cheers,
Steven