[ckan-dev] CKAN and Atom feeds?

Aaron McGlinchy McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz
Tue Apr 5 01:00:02 UTC 2016

Hi David and Stefan,
                sorry for the delay in responding - I now have the log file info, and have placed it on Stackoverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35400509/ckan-and-atom-feeds

Thanks
Aaron
------------------------------
Message: 3
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 10:59:17 +0000
From: David Read <david.read at hackneyworkshop.com>
To: CKAN Development Discussions <ckan-dev at lists.okfn.org>
Subject: Re: [ckan-dev] CKAN and Atom feeds?

Aaron,

You'll need to look at the logs to see the error message. These are probably the apache error logs, as defined in your apache config, or however you deployed it.

David

On 14 February 2016 at 20:59, Aaron McGlinchy <McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi,
>     Atom feeds have been possible for a while (http://ckan.org/2012/05/30/atom-feeds/ and result at https://datahub.io/feeds/dataset.atom).
>
> However when we attempt this on our own CKAN instance (which is on the
> same 2.4.1 version of CKAN as the datahub) we get a server error
> https://datastore.landcareresearch.co.nz/feeds/dataset.atom
>
> The docs have a few settings re feeds, but they don't appear to include a switch to enable/disable, so presume they should be 'on' by default?
> http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/maintaining/configuration.html#feeds-se
> ttings
>
> Is there something else we need to be doing to get this working?
>
> Thanks
> Aaron
Message: 4