[ckan-dev] h.get_facet_items_dict and c.search_facets

Florian.Brucker at mb.karlsruhe.de Florian.Brucker at mb.karlsruhe.de
Thu Apr 7 16:16:17 UTC 2016

Hi!

I'm trying to add a tag cloud with the most popular tags to my CKAN theme.
To get the tags and their frequency I've found `h.get_facet_items` and it
seems to do the job nicely. However, it only works on some pages (home,
group, package search) while it doesn't on others (package/read and
package/resource_read). The issue seems to be that `c.search_facets` is not
defined on all pages, and  `h.get_facet_items` returns an empty list if it
isn't.

Is that intended behavior? If so, how can I get `h.get_facet_items` to work
on these pages?

Regards,
Florian