[ckan-dev] Manually purge datasets

Carl Lange carl at derilinx.com
Thu Apr 14 19:36:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have a lot of datasets in the trash. I can't seem to purge them - I hit
the button, the page times out, and nothing changes. :-(
Is there a way for me to purge these manually? Like, going into the DB and
doing it?

Furthermore, I think it would be good that if a dataset is deleted, its
id/name is changed to something else, or somehow taken out of rotation.
This causes problems if I'm trying to add a new dataset with the same name
as the deleted - but not purged - dataset.

Cheers,
Carl