[ckan-dev] ckanext-fulltext

Stefan Oderbolz stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch
Mon Apr 11 11:56:42 UTC 2016

Hi Lothar,

I'm currently only using it for a prototype, so there is not much load or
data in it.
Currently I use solr 1.4 (together with jetty, so the solr-jetty package
from Ubuntu) and I didn't yet have problems with it.

If we end up using it in production (which might happen later this year),
I'll have to look into it again.

- Stefan

Tel +41 43 500 39 80 // GnuPG 0x7B588C67 // www.liip.ch