[ckan-dev] Need some help for CKAN, pretty please :)

Dan Mihaila danmihaila at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 10:36:50 UTC 2016

Hello Steven,
I am also planning to join IODC this year (as I did last time and also for
CKAN con). Looking forward to meet many of you there.

Cheers,

*Dan Mihaila*, IT Consultant
(M) +40 722 502 304 • (GTalk) dan.mihaila at gmail.com • (Skype) carcotelul
• (Twitter) dan_mihaila • (Yahoo) carcotelul
  <dmihaila at dginternational.org>