[ckan-dev] how to add members in organization

Andrea Stella andrea.stella at yacme.com
Mon Aug 1 13:27:49 UTC 2016

Hi all,
first of all thanks a lot for your answers.

@Dan Mihaila @Matthew Fullertone @Ian Ward: now I have rosolved it with a simple python script that invokes ckan api, but also I'll try the ckanapi action. These are the fastest ways.
@Martin Burchell: I'll consider your plugin for any future needs. Now a user could also be part of different organizations and not all created users must belong to the organization.

I've another question: how does the form to upload files in ckan work? May I use a csv file only for creating a dataset or may I upload it in the file system and afterwards process it for other purposes?

Thanks,
a.