[ckan-dev] Different Solr Queries for Organizations

Fabian Kirstein fabian.kirstein at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Aug 3 09:47:18 UTC 2016

Hello,
I noticed that for different views, different Solr queries for
retrieving all datasets of an organization are used. In the main search
it is done via the organization field (when selecting the facet) and on
the organization view page it is done via the owner_org field. Firstly I
was wondering why it is done like this? And secondly I'm not sure why it
is working with the owner_org field at all, since it is not part of the
Solr schema. Our issue is that the there is a huge difference in the
package result list. The query via the organization field delivers much
more results.

Thanks!
Fabian

--
Fabian Kirstein M.Sc.
Fraunhofer-Institut für Offene Kommunikationssysteme FOKUS

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
10589 Berlin, Deutschland
Tel.  + 49 30 3463 7718
E-Mail: fabian.kirstein at fokus.fraunhofer.de