[ckan-dev] Error: sort param field can't be found: metadata_modified]

Sovello Hildebrand Mgani sovellohpmgani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:41:06 UTC 2016

Hi!
I have installed Solr 6.1.0 and the CKAN development code.
When I access it the first time through  http://localhost:5000 I get the
home interface (home page) and all the other links Groups, Organizations
and About display correctly except the Datasets link which says "There was
an error while searching"

If I create one of the Groups or Organizations, the message now changes,
accessing http://localhost:5000[/, /group, /organization] displays an
Internal Server and looking at the server log it complains about a field
*metadata_modified* not found.
Was wondering, what should I do to fix this, or is there anything am
missing?

Thanks for your support.

Cheers

--
:: Sovello Hildebrand Mgani ::

--If you teach man to fish, you'll feed him a lifetime--