[ckan-dev] Cannot upload GeoJSON [and JSON] resources do Datastore

Sovello Hildebrand Mgani sovellohpmgani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:53:22 UTC 2016

Hi all!
Am deploying CKAN for a project in Tanzania and had trouble uploading
GeoJSON (and JSON) files through to the DataStore.

It complains about Invalid Data Fields and Datapusher returns a HTTP Error
Code 409.

I have searched and looks like it's a common problem but didn't get a clear
solution as to what I should do. I can use the API *resource_create()* without
problems, only when I upload to Data Store that I get errors.

I would appreciate if you can point me to a resource that I can go through
or if you can help directly.

Thanks in Advance!

--
:: Sovello Hildebrand Mgani ::

--If you teach man to fish, you'll feed him a lifetime--