[ckan-dev] Is plugin order important in production.ini

McDonaldR McDonaldR at angus.gov.uk
Wed Aug 10 10:12:58 UTC 2016

Hi List,

Is the order the plugins (in ckan.plugins in production.ini file) are listed in important?  The docs for installing QA and Archiver say that QA needs to be before Archiver for template inheritance.  Should QA and Archiver be at the end of the list or at the beginning?

I can get the 5* Openness section to display on the dataset page (but it is empty) and on the resource page but there is no information from the Archiver plugin on the resource page.   I have assigned my datasets an open license.  I have datasets with WMS, WFS, KML, GeoJSON, CSV, PDF, TXT and SHP resources in an attempt to get different openness scores and a cron job to generate the reports nightly.  I can get results back from the API for /api/action/package_show?id=... but nothing on the resource page.

I have a celery task running using supervisor.  I have a redis backend installed and configured.  I can see items in the queue after running but nothing appears on the resource page under the additional information section.  I am not sure my celery tasks are actually doing anything as although the celery process is running, nothing is logged to /var/log/celery.log which is set in the celery-supervisor.conf file.

Having explored the web and the mailing list for solutions I came across ckanext-deadoralive.  Is this viable replacement for celery and redis?

CKAN 2.5.2 on Ubuntu 14.04

Thanks

Ross

Ross McDonald | GIS Data Coordinator | Resources Department, IT Division | Angus Council, Angus House, Orchardbank Business Park, Forfar, DD8 1AT
T: 01307 476419 | F: 01307 476401 | E: mcdonaldr at angus.gov.uk<mailto:mcdonaldr at angus.gov.uk>

This message is strictly confidential. If you have received this in error, please inform the sender and remove it from your system. If received in error you may not copy, print, forward or use it or any attachment in any way. This message is not capable of creating a legal contract or a binding representation and does not represent the views of Angus Council. Emails may be monitored for security and network management reasons. Messages containing inappropriate content may be intercepted. Angus Council does not accept any liability for any harm that may be caused to the recipient system or data on it by this message or any attachment.