[ckan-dev] CKAN 2.5.2 test suite errors

Espeland, James james.espeland at montana.edu
Wed Aug 10 04:42:55 UTC 2016

Hi Shane,

Your solution works beautifully with Solr 5.5.2!  As you said, even with a few errors in the test suite, the CKAN system seems to be functioning.

Just as an experiment, I tried this with Solr 6.1.0 and it does not work (the Solr admin interface says there is a problem with the core).

I cannot thank you enough for your assistance with this last hurdle and thank you to the many other people who answered questions for me along the way.

Best regards,

--- Jim Espeland
james.espeland at montana.edu