[ckan-dev] Cannot upload GeoJSON [and JSON] resources do Datastore

Sovello Hildebrand Mgani sovellohpmgani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:53:40 UTC 2016

Thanks Mathew for the pointer,

That did the trick of uploading to the datastore. However I want to be able
to visualize some data on maps using the ckanext_mapviews
<https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-mapviews> extension which seems not to
work. It fails with the error that the resource is not JSON Serializable.
I would appreciate if you point me to the right direction how to visualize
maps on CKAN!

Thanks