[ckan-dev] LDAP plugin status

Timothy Giles timothy.giles at slu.se
Fri Aug 26 12:37:01 UTC 2016

Hi Guillaume

We are using https://github.com/NaturalHistoryMuseum/ckanext-ldap extension (is this the one you mean) without issue. I know there is at least one other LDAP extensions out there - it might be worth giving that a go (https://github.com/whythawk/ckanext-ldap). However that has not received an update in 2+ years so perhaps you will run in to similar issues.

We are using 2.5.2 in production. I have made a few changes to the code so it carries out checks for if the person logging in has been moved and moves them (removes current membership and creates a new membership) and a few institutional specific user account updates.

Regards Timothy