[ckan-dev] LDAP plugin status

Ben Scott ben at benscott.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 08:48:22 UTC 2016

Hi Guillaume,

Sorry the module’s not working for you - it hasn’t been discontinued exactly and I think is still used in production on the Museum’s Data Portal (2.3).  I was one of the original authors of the plugin and it’d be nice to keep it working, so will have a look this evening to try and track down what the issue is with 2.6. I’ll post to the issue queue once I have a solution.

Cheers,
Ben