[ckan-dev] User sessions don't work

Antonio Jesús Sánchez Padial antonio.sanchez at inia.es
Mon Dec 5 12:57:24 UTC 2016

Hi CKAN friends,

probably this is a very basic question, but I feel I need some guidance
at this moment.

We have installed CKAN in our private network. We can login and it works
fine with the admin user. We have created also some non-admin users to
play with. When we login with those users it seems to work, but when we
navigate to any other page in the CKAN site the session is lost (the
login and register links appear in the top bar, instead of the user
information).

Can anyone point us where to find additional information about what are
we doing wrong? I couldn't find anything on google, or ckan doc, but I
feel like I'm not using the proper wording.

Thanks,

--
Antonio Jesús Sánchez Padial
Jefe del Servicio de Biometría
antonio.sanchez at inia.es
Tlfno: +34 91 347 6831
INIA, Ctra.m de La Coruña, km.7
28040 Madrid

Boletín Agrobits de ciencia de datos en investigación agraria
   http://agrobits.spadial.com