[ckan-dev] CKAN Data Maintenance

Alan Tygel alantygel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:12:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm running a CKAN open data portal (http://dados.contraosagrotoxicos.org)
for 6 months, and now some questions regarding data maintenance started to
arise.

The main one is: I have some datasets that need to be updated from times to
times (yearly, or every 6 months). Is there any method in CKAN where I can
schedule this update, or even just signalize that a dataset needs to be
updated (or at least that I should check if there is any update available)?

best regards,
alan

--
Programa de Pós-Graduação em Informática - PPGI/UFRJ
EITA - Educação, Informação e Tecnologias para Autogestão