[ckan-dev] ckanext-scheming vs tag vocabularies

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:25:20 UTC 2016

hi ian,

thanx for the info. i will think about it. my idea was to use the uri from
skos files as identifiers in combination with caching the skos files
themselves in the postgres database (for the case that uris get lost :-( ).
but there is the problem, that skos has no defined history concept - maybe
it will come somewhen:

https://github.com/jneubert/skos-history/

best regards
armin