[ckan-dev] CKAN-specific considerations for DCAT-AP

Tobia Di Pisa tobia.dipisa at geo-solutions.it
Thu Dec 22 12:03:48 UTC 2016

Hi All,

thank you Marco Combetto, I want just to correct the wrong URL you have
provided in the email.
The correct URL to the ckanext-dcatapit extension that we are developing is
the following:

https://github.com/geosolutions-it/ckanext-dcatapit

Best Regards,
    Tobia Di Pisa

*==GeoServer Professional Services from the
experts!Visit http://goo.gl/it488V <http://goo.gl/it488V> for more
information.==*

Dott. Ing. Tobia Di Pisa
Software Engineer

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 333 8128928 <%2B39%20%20333%208128928>

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

*AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003*

nel/i file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il
loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio,
per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora riceviate questo
messaggio senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di
darcene notizia via e-mail e di procedere alla distruzione del messaggio
stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema. Conservare il messaggio stesso,
divulgarlo anche in parte, distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od
utilizzarlo per finalità diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai
principi dettati dal D.Lgs. 196/2003.

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or
proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act
(Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection
Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is
strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the
information in this message that has been received in error. The sender
does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or
completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes
made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of
e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.