[ckan-dev] ckan.lib.navl.dictization_functions.Missing

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Wed Dec 28 16:07:36 UTC 2016

It's better to paste the full traceback if you can, but I'll assume
this is happening in
lib/search/index:PackageSearchIndex.index_package().

What the error means is that one of the fields you added to the
dataset schema was expected to be passed by the user but it wasn't.
You can fix this by using an "ignore_missing" validator on this field
if you don't actually need it, or a "not_empty" or "not_missing"
validator if you want datasets to be rejected if they don't have this
field.

If you use ckanext-scheming one of these validators will be added for
you based on your "required" T/F setting for the field.